Friday, February 6, 2009

He Is Ledgend - 2008 Demos

So here is another band has crafted their sound to a T, they haven't really released anything in a while but it looks like there is rumour that a new release should be out March or April, let's hope so. Here are the most resent demo's that that have "semi" released. I don't know if this stuff is going to be on the upcoming record but non the less it should tie people over until the new stuff drops.

I'm going to keep it sweet and short this time!
Word



He Is Legend - 2008 Demos
Release - ??

Decisions Decisions Decisions
Stranger Danger
Don't Touch That Dial
Everyone I Know Has Fangs

DOWNLOAD

(so when the new stuff drops remember to go out and pick it up where ever/however you do that. I'm sure I'll have a little sample running around on here)

No comments: