Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In:Avaite - 1985

Ok, I try and get new music up everyday but I have been lacking the past couple of days, BUT I do have something that will make up for the mixed days. IN:AVAITE. Now if you love Circa and the days when Anthony Green was kickin it with the Saosin boys, you are going to eat this stuff up! I have been listening on and off to this album for the past couple of week and have found myself waking up in the morning and singing their stuff (a true sign that these guys are doing something right).

Here is my "Tip of The Album" on your first couple of listens you will hear some awesome double lead lines but it isn't until you throw some headphones on to truly hear the doubles, try it, you will enjoy the ear candy!

Finally, I know that I have fallen for these braz and I really hope they head up north and show us how they do what they do.

Enjoy!


In:Avaite - 1985
Release: October 14th 2008

In the End
Redefining Automation
Question Everything
Through the Light Darkly
Transcendental Weather
Ascension
Eulalia
Awake
We All Seek the Truth
Kissing Tigers
And the World Will Know
In the Beginning

DOWNLOAD

(Like always sample the stuff, if you like go and support the band however you support bands, buying merch, going to shows, buying albums, tell all your friends about them...)

No comments: