Wednesday, April 29, 2009

AGAIN YOU SAY, WELL THIS IS WHAT I SAY...

COME ON REALLY THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED. SO I GUESS THE GUYS AT UNIVERSAL (and really any of the last major's they are left standing). THEY DON'T REALLY LIKE PEOPLE PROMOTING THERE STUFF, HOW MUSIC IS BEING PROMOTED IN THE DIGITAL 2.0 AGE.

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT YOU MIGHT ASK, WELL I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL LETTING ME KNOW THAT; YET AGAIN ANOTHER ON OF MY POST HAVE BEEN DELETED; YES I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS COPY WRITTEN MATERIAL IN ON THE SITE BUT LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WANT THE LINK TAKEN OFF, AND I'LL TAKE IT DOWN WITHIN 24 HOURS AND IF I DON'T DO THAT THEN TAKE IT DOWN!

I find this really funny looking at where they are coming from, and a friend (Shawn Lefebvre if you want anything produced or engineered he is the man to go to) and I were talking about this (and the new EP that we are doing with the guys in Dancing With Paris [get ready for dance parties meeting in the middle of "core" pits]) and how the remaining majors are like the Titanic:

Shawn:
it's like the Titanic the bitch's are going down. and they're the ones to blame

Piers
And our job is to come in and try and save it right at the end, but we will get there a little to late and all will be lost but a few straggles... and we'll save them.... and ya we'll feel bad that the ship sunk... but really we can make a new ship that will float way better and withstand hits from icebergs way bigger then that!!!

Now I like that analogy!

Shawn:
hahaha I dig it! Piers let's build an Arc. We'll grab 2 bands of each genre.

Piers
you don't have to go any further I'm there! And we will rule the world, and I'm putting that analogy up on my blog, I just fell in love with myself and you a little more hahaha

Shawn:
hahahahahaha

So if you love major labels and think that they are still the answer good luck you you I hope that we get there to save you fast enough, and to all these that are sad that they missed "the infamous Titanic" don't worry we are working on building a bigger and better ship that everyone can go on a ride for!

If you are looking for either the Lights EP or MSTRKRFT's Fist Of GOD let me know and I'll toss you a link for it.

Other than that keep coming back cause I'm still going to put killer Canadian content on here!

Pee's

No comments: