Saturday, April 18, 2009

NEW TUNES SOON?

Well hell yes there will be, don't you worry. I know that it has been a week now with nothing new for your ears but I'm still stuck on the Vanna album and with all this warm weather Lupe was calling my name. I have some great stuff coming your way in the next few posts here are a couple of bands that you are going to see: Farewell To Freeway, NORRIS, K'naan and much much more.

This week I'll throw up the new FTF, and the reason why I haven't do so already is cause I haven't had the time to sit down and really listen to the new album as a whole, but if you want your fix of sooner and you are in the eastern part of Canada they are heading out your way with Kingdoms and Greeley Estates so look out for them!

Other than that go back and listen to the new Vanna album cause I know you haven't listen to it enough yet!

See you soon!



(don't know if everyone has seen this video but I'm throwing it up cause it is said to see Mike leave the band but I totally respect his decisions. If you want to know why he is leaving there is a bog up about it on their myspace and guidelines to fill his spot if you are interested and this is the song they are getting people to rock for them. (click me!!)

No comments: